I'm in searching process ...

The blog pretty much will be about my expression and thought so that I will be able to walk on this land like a man ...

Saturday, December 6, 2008

movie I hate


Today I’ve just watched a movie called “The Mist” with my friend, Yoga. I want to give a little comment on the movie a little bit. The movie makes me so angry in the end. It feels regrettable thing that I’ve ever done. If only I watched the other movie like “kutunggu jandamu or superhero movie”, probably I wouldn’t be so regretful like this.
The story begins with mistakes of government on the scientist’s experiment. Firstly, came up one guy with the bunch of heart-kind people helping other people and managing the situation became more calm. People thought these people are going to be the saviours and most likely stay alive till the end of the movie. In fact, these people are end up on the sad and stupid situation. After they’ve get out from the store which bounded them from the store, they drove the car until it ran out of the gasoline. Finally, they gave up; they thought that there is no other option. They killed them selves. The story ended by the eradicating of government toward the monsters.
On the movie, I found many ideological aspects. There is one spiritual girl who is suffered in beginning on delivering the message of the god. This girl gets the trust from people gradually. She could even save her self from the monster. People started to like and trust her. In the end, all that the girl said become real implicitly. The girl judge the group that they will be died because of their pride, it happened and the one who shoot her head till die, also directly die eaten by monster. The girl is a Jew, the back sound while ending the movie is also Jew’s instrument, well it sounds like Jew’s musical instrument to me.
Finally, the movie will not be separated from the director. I believe that the director has a special purpose on it. It’s a typical director who puts the ideology first before the satisfying of audience. Nowadays, international audience tend to like the neutral movie. People may like the religion movie if the title of the movie is religion movie.
As an unsatisfied audience, I wouldn’t recommend this movie to somebody else. I don’t want to make my self as an object of anger of unsatisfied audience.
Let me just say, the movie makes me dissapointed all day long! Thanks!

00.29, Semarang, 6th Dec 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home