I'm in searching process ...

The blog pretty much will be about my expression and thought so that I will be able to walk on this land like a man ...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

May I set a high standard of my future wife?


I’m not a handsome boy whereas girls are around. I had few experiences dating girl back when I was in high school, and I have no more girls are with me. People said, you have to think and work hard to get good looking girl. That’s why I’ve never had one. I got so many works to do, I have to study, earn money and do my hobbies. Beside, having girl friend is also tearing my wallet. There’s a little left in my wallet, yet I don’t even cover whole my necessity. For me, having a girl friend is a fasting.

Some of my friend told me that, you can have a rich girl friend or understandable girl friend. Still, for me it is not that simple. Having a rich girlfriend sometimes lower our dignity as a man. I’m not saying that man suppose to be richer than the girl, but what I mean is, if the couple is not balance, one of them probably will be dominant and arrogant, even they don’t have any intention for that. It would just happen that way. While if we have an understandable girl friend, at the beginning of course we have to store the capital first. Obviously we cannot just ask and ask in the very beginning of the relationship. We wouldn’t be given, unless we give them first.

Above all, I’ve decided that I won’t get marry before I reach the success. That’s why I want to set the high standard of my future wife. The standard is away high, but that is the point. The standard will just keep me away from having a girl, on and on. The standard will determine a girl beside me later is a wife not a girl friend.

Three things that is required for my future wife: physical appearance, intelligence and religious. Physical appearance is actually relative. I wouldn’t keep it as an absolute form. If it’s enough to be asked for going to wedding party, I’ll take it. For the intelligence, I’ve been dreaming to have someone that could play puzzle with me; someone could contribute different thought, someone that could make me laugh and someone who has a wide heart to share with. For the last requirement is a faith. I wouldn’t compromise for this one. Believing on the same god and being obedient to him is a fixed price and can’t be bargained anymore for my future wife.

Now, if I ask those requirements for my future wife, it’s actually I ask my self to have those three things. Nonsense if I expect the moon while I’m a camel’s hump. These requirements indirectly force me to become better person. In the last, I just believe to the words said by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him):

“Good girl is just for the good man”



The picture is taken from here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home