I'm in searching process ...

The blog pretty much will be about my expression and thought so that I will be able to walk on this land like a man ...

Sunday, December 14, 2008

What a nice worth living


One day I visited my friend’s boarding house. I felt like his world is perfect for our age. Let me describe what are in his boarding house. He has a laptop, television, cool sound system, thick bed and one very important thing is toilet inside the room.

After I’ve visited his, I’ve been dreaming to have a nice world such as his. His world is so comfortable. He can watch television every time without any disturbing people around, then he can turn off the computer when he fall a sleep for a nap. When he wakes up, he can make a coffee or milk with the hot water from the dispenser. While he’s enjoying the drink, he can listen to the music with the very nice sound system. Rock, soft, classic, and many others can be his option to pick which one is fit with the mood. Then when the night comes, and he needs a movie to be watched, he can just plug in the sound system jack into the laptop. The sounds would be out loud and fantastic. In the middle of the movie or in almost in the end of the movie, he needs to go to the toilet, he can just pause it and the toilet would be reached in about three steps from where he is. When the weather is humid or hot, the fan is just ready for him to be a loyal company all night long.

In contrast, I live in Islamic boarding school where the interests are many due to many people live there. Our rooms are shared for about 5 people each room. Not only room is shared but bed, pillow, bathroom are also shared.

I have a computer at the dorm but it serves bunch people. Sometimes I have to wait for my computer used by someone else, sometimes I have to be hurry working on my computer because of somebody is waiting, sometimes I couldn’t do anything in front of my computer because the situation is to noisy made by many people there.

The bathroom at the dorm is must be strong enough. They’re used all the time. One person has used it, and then somebody else would use it. It will be going on and on just like Phillips (a brand of light). In front of the bathroom door in the morning and evening, the bath equipment arranged making a line for queuing. I have to hold when I need to pee; otherwise I have to run to another place which is about 30 steps far.

Well, that’s how we do our life. We have to do a little exercise to get our basic necessity. We have to get use to do something unusual instead of anyone else. Our life is little harder than anyone else here. However nothing is impossible in this world. If my friend who has everything would be succeed in the future, I think it’s an ordinary; but if I or my friends who live in the dorm would be successful in the future, that may be an extra ordinary.

Our prophet has suggested us that we have to see the lower level in economic case; so that we would be always thankful and grateful for any pleasant we have from him. The feeling will help us become peaceful person. That is actually the point. Life is created to be enjoyed, not to be tortured.

The picture is taken from here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home