I'm in searching process ...

The blog pretty much will be about my expression and thought so that I will be able to walk on this land like a man ...

Saturday, February 21, 2009

small thing is really matter for me


It's been a while I didn't write on my blog. Today I force my hand to touch keyboards of my computer. What I wrote now is more like a diary ...

Dear diary ...
My teacher taught me to see anything comprehensively. He said "we have to see it in detail" standing in front of the class and see above us. I'm not sure what he was looking at, but his voice's sounded heavy "a big thing is coming from the small thing" He continued speaking and the bell rang.
After I had that class, I became a person who pays attention on anything in my surrounding.

I've flown by some air planes locally and internationally, but I've never been in Garuda Airplane which is the national airlines of Indonesia. I can say Indonesian government is really proud of having it. The reason why I couldn't afford for it,it's because the price. It's really expensive, away expensive than the others. I'm Indonesian, I'm proud of any effort that my country did. Therefore, I really want to appreciate it by taking it when I want to fly sometimes.
Guess what ... next month I will get this chance! I can't wait to describe how happy I am. I promise to share it with you guys. I know it's not really special for most people, but I look at it from different way. Garuda ... I'm coming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home